Friday, July 7, 2017

Celebs That Were Involved In Serious Car Accidents



Mariska Hargitay was in a car accident in 1967 and her mom passed away as a result. Her mom was 1950s symbol Jayne Mansfield who was only 34 at the time. Mariska and her two brothers were both in the car at the time but happened to be spared in the accident. Mariska doesn’t remember the accident since she was sleeping in the back and only three-years-old at the time. But she has spoken out about how much it affected her. She has said, “Losing my mother at such an early age is the scar of my soul. But I feel like it ultimately made me into the person I am today. I understand the journey of life. I had to go through what I did to be here.” She has also explained that her life has been “an interesting reality between loss and gratitude,” and also that she recognizes how important it was for her to become a parent. She has said, “Becoming a parent erased many of my negative childhood feelings and filled them in with something new.”

From The Talko.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lastest Post

'Law & Order: SVU' Actress Mariska Hargitay Opened up about Her Family in a Candid Interview

From: news.amomama.com "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit" actress Mariska Hargitay shares never-before-known facts about how...